- Phosphonates Antiscalants, Corrosion
Inhibitors and Chelating Agents
- Salts of Phosphonates
- Tetra Sodium Salt of 1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP?Na4)
- 2-Phosphonobutane -1,2,4-Tricarboxylic Acid, Sodium salt (PBTC?Na4)
- Penta sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP?Na5)
- Hepta sodium salt of Diethylene Triamine Penta (Methylene Phosphonic Acid) (DTPMP?Na7)
- Potassium Salt of HexaMethylene-DiamineTetra (MethylenePhosphonic Acid) HMDTMPA?K6
- Polycarboxylic antiscalant and dispersant
- Biodegradable antiscalant and dispersant
- Biocide and Algicide
- Built Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors and Pretreatment Filming Agents
- KR-907 Non-P Scale&Corrosion Inhibitor
- KR-503 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- KR-503B Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- KR-504 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Heating Water
- KR-601 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Iron & Steel Plant
- KR-604 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Power Plant
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Oxygen Scavenger
- Reverse Osmosis Chemicals
- Cationic surfactant
- Sodium Diethylhexyl Sulfosuccinate
- ATBS Sodium Salt (ATBS.Na)
- Acetyl chloride
- Ethylene Diamine TetraaceticAcid Disodium Salt (EDTA.Na2)
- Ethylene Diamine Tetraacetic Acid Tetrasodium Salt (EDTA.Na4)
- Ethylene Diamine Tetraacetic Acid （EDTA）
- Sodium nitrite
- Diethylenetriamine (DETA)
- Phosphoric Acid (H3PO4)
- New product
Zaozhuang Kerui Chemicals. Co., Ltd.
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact: Kobe Huang
ADD: Xiazhuang Industrial Park,Taozhuang County,Xuecheng District,Zaozhuang City,Shandong Province,China
黑龙江36选7开奖号:Diotyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
CAS No. 5538-94-3
Molecular Formula: C18H40ClN
Molecular Weight: 305.97
Diotyl dimethyl ammonium chloride is composed of twin chain dimethyl ammonium chloride. The dioctyl dimethyl structure provides a controlled foam biocide, exhibiting low, fast breaking foam with exceptional dynamic controlled foam performance. When used as an active ingredient in FIFRA1 registered formulations such as hard surface disinfectants, sanitizers and/or certain types of water treatment formulations, these products have been found to provide superior biotical action against a broad spectrum of microbial organisms such as: bacteria, fungi, viruses, and algae. This “third” generation quaternary ammonium compound delivers potent germicidal action in hard water and organic soil loads.
|Appearance||Clear, pale yellow to straw liquid||Clear, pale yellow to straw liquid|
|Active content ％||48-52||78-82|
|pH(10% water solution)||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0|
|Amine salt %||1.5 max||1.5 max|
Diotyl dimethyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium based antimicrobial used as a bacteriostat, disinfectant and (or) a micro biocide. It is ideal for recirculation water systems where control of undesirable microbes without excessive foam is essential. It is mainly used as following fields:
1. Used as fungicide of injection water of oilfield and industrial circulating cooling water.
2. Used as disinfectant, fungicide and wood preservative agents.
3. Used as moth-proofing agents of textile.
4. It can be used compounding with CLO2 when handling hard surface to killing bacteria.
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum,IBC(1000L),customers’ requirement. Storage for one year in shady room and dry place.
A little smell of almond, no visible stimulation to skin. When contacted, flush with water.
dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
bisoctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
1-octanaminium, n,n-dimethyl-n-octyl-, chloride
dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride--dodac
Bardac LF /Bardac LF-80