- Phosphonates Antiscalants, Corrosion
Inhibitors and Chelating Agents
- Salts of Phosphonates
- Tetra Sodium Salt of 1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP?Na4)
- 2-Phosphonobutane -1,2,4-Tricarboxylic Acid, Sodium salt (PBTC?Na4)
- Penta sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP?Na5)
- Hepta sodium salt of Diethylene Triamine Penta (Methylene Phosphonic Acid) (DTPMP?Na7)
- Potassium Salt of HexaMethylene-DiamineTetra (MethylenePhosphonic Acid) HMDTMPA?K6
- Polycarboxylic antiscalant and dispersant
- Biodegradable antiscalant and dispersant
- Biocide and Algicide
- Built Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors and Pretreatment Filming Agents
- KR-907 Non-P Scale&Corrosion Inhibitor
- KR-503 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- KR-503B Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- KR-504 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Heating Water
- KR-601 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Iron & Steel Plant
- KR-604 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Power Plant
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Oxygen Scavenger
- Reverse Osmosis Chemicals
- Cationic surfactant
- New product
Zaozhuang Kerui Chemicals. Co., Ltd.
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact: Kobe Huang
ADD: Xiazhuang，Taozhuang County,Xuecheng District,Zaozhuang City,Shandong，China
Molecular Weight: About 1000
Molecular Formula & Molecular Structure:
PMA is a solvent-based maleic acid hopolymer, with obvious threshold inhibition and crystal modification, and average molecular weight around 1000. It is the superior calcium carbonate inhibitor in high hardness, high alkalinity, and high temperature severe water conditions and a multifunctional formulation support agent in industrial water systems and other related applications.
PMA is widely used in desalination plant of flash vaporization equipment, low pressure boiler, steam locomotive, crude oil evaporation, petroleum pipeline, and industrial circulating cool water systems.
|Solid content %||48-52|
|pH (as it)||2.0 max|
|Freezing point range||-5 to -12 ℃|
|Density (20 ℃ , g/cm3 )||1.16-1.22|
PMA has better performance when combined with phosphonates than when phosphonates used alone. PMA is compatible with quaternary ammonium compounds, while not affected by chlorine or other oxidizing biocides under normal use conditions.
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum,IBC(1000L),customers’ requirement. storage for ten months in shady room and dry place.
Acidity, Avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.